WE SPECIALIZE IN APPLING XYLAN INDUSTRIAL COATING
XYLAN Industrial Coatings
What is Xylan Industrial Coatings?
Xylan has long been the benchmark of our line of industrial coatings. Registered in most countries around the world, Xylan is used to identify our low-friction, wear-resistant composites of fluoropolymers and reinforcing binder resins.
They are first and foremost dry-film lubricants; however, they have many desirable secondary properties. These lubricants are combined in a matrix with the newest high-temperature organic polymers resulting in “plastic alloys” formulated to provide unique and desirable properties. They can “work” under heavy loads, at high temperatures, in chemical and corrosive environments, and combinations thereof. In the industrial world, they are known as “extreme performance coatings.”
Ten reasons why you should use Xylan coatings:
1. Low friction: CoF as low as 0.02.
2. Wear resistance: even under extreme pressures.
3. Corrosion and chemical resistance in most environments.
4. Weather resistance: against sunlight, salt water, and road chemicals.
5. Wide temperature operating range: from -420° to +550°F (-250° to 285°C).
6. Flexible curing schedule: ambient to 750°F (400°C).
7. Wide color range: color-code your product.
8. Pliability: Many Xylan coatings will bend freely and repeatedly without breaking.
9. Machinability: apply multiple coats of Xylan coating (most formulations) and mill to specification.
10. Excellent adhesion: to most metals, plastics, ceramics, wood. Even to itself (most formulations).